Frequently asked questions:
- What are the types of wood used in bedrooms and dining rooms?
Panel wood and solid woods are both used in the manufacturing of bedrooms and dining rooms depending on the model type.
- Where are your showrooms located?
We have 15 different branches located across Egypt .
- 6th of October: Dandy Mall & Mall of Egypt
- New Cairo: Concord Plaza & Cairo Festival City
- Nasr City: Tiba Mall & City Stars
- Mohandessin - 7&5 Geziret el Arab street, Star Capital tower under city bank
- El Sherouk City - Sky Plaza Mall
- Alexandria - City Center Alexandria
- Ain Sokhna - Porto El Sokhna
- Hurghada- Nasr Road
- El Mansoura
- Suez New Corniche
- Porto Sharm El Sheikh
- What are the working hours for HUB Furniture?
We are open from Saturday to Thursday from 10:00 am to 10:00pm.
On Fridays we are open from 10:00 am to 11:30 am and then from 1:30 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Can you offer me a customized size upon request?
Unfortunately, we currently do not offer customization services.
- Are HUB Furniture products manufactured locally or globally?
All HUB Furniture products are proudly manufactured in Egypt.
- Are the available installments plans directly with the bank or do you have other plans with the company?
We have different installments plans, either through banks or financing companies. For the banks we deal with CIB, QNB, National Bank of Egypt and Banque Misr. As for the financing companies, you can obtain an installment plan through Contact, Valu, Premium Card and Souhoola.
- What are the shipping fees?
We offer free delivery to Cairo, Giza, 6th of October City, Alexandria and North coast. For other governorates, the shipping fees vary.
- Can I add an extra piece on a purchased set?
Yes you can purchase our products in sets or individually.
- Is it possible to change the colors of the sofa sets?
We currently do not have a customization service. However, we would like to listen to your color preferences in case we can do it for you.
- Do you deliver to different governorates and how much does it cost?
Yes we deliver across all governorates but the fees varies depending on the governorate.
- How long does it take to receive the products ordered?
It usually takes 48 hours depending on the product's availability.
- Do I have to purchase a full set or I can purchase each item separately?
You can purchase your items in full sets or separately, it’s totally up to you!
- Can I make an order and ask to receive it after more than a month?
Definitely. You can make your order and schedule the date you want to receive it and leave the rest on us :)
- Do you offer an after sales service after the warranty expires?
Yes we gladly offer you after sales services even after the warranty period.
- In case of online orders, if the products received are not identical to what is available on the website, can I refund the products?
In this case you can immediately refund your order, just make sure to have your receipt and the return label printed out by you and put at the top of the package.
- How much does the delivery of my item(s) cost?
We offer free delivery services in Cairo, Alexandria, Hurghada and Sharm Elsheikh - places where our showrooms are located. For deliveries to any other location throughout Egypt we charge a delivery fee that varies depending on the distance to the address of your order from our main warehouse located in Cairo.
- Will all my items be delivered together?
In most cases your full order will be delivered at the same time regardless of how many items you order. However, some products are delivered on our behalf by a supplier using specialized transportation, which may require an additional delivery if ordered with another item of furniture.
- Are my goods warranted?
All products sold on this website come with a full 3 years warranty.
- How can I make sure that my furniture fits my space?
To avoid disappointment, please make sure that the item (s) you intend to purchase can fit into your home and chosen location. The size of each product is shown on our website so that you can take measurements and confirm. If you are unsure in any way, please visit your nearest store and discuss any possible restrictions so that we can perform a risk assessment with you. Please measure all the spaces which need to be passed through during delivery: vehicle access, lifts, entryways, staircase, turning corners etc. If windows or doors need to be removed in order for access to be gained it is your responsibility to arrange this at your cost and risk.
- Should I consider measurements before purchasing my furniture?
When purchasing any furniture items it is vital to correctly measure the relevant space. We recommend that you measure the entrance, the access route by which the item (s) will enter the property and the space that it will occupy. Please do use our online Room Planner; it is a great way to fit furniture to scale into your home plan.
- What if my items are damaged or faulty on delivery?
If your items arrive damaged you should write this on the delivery note you will be asked to sign by our home delivery partners. You should then contact our online service team
- How do I make a complaint?
We try our hardest to provide our customers with an excellent service. If for any reason you are not satisfied we would most certainly like to hear from you. If you wish to make a complaint please send it to
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept cash, credit cards, debit cards, master cards and american express. Feel free to pay in any method that is convenient to you either in-store, online or even by depositing in our CIB bank account.
- Do I have to pay in the same branch which I have made the order from?
Why the hassle? You can pay at your closest HUB Furniture branch, hassle-free! :)
In certain cases, we can even collect your payment from the comfort of your home either in cash, visa or through Valu.
- What are your offered installment plans?
We offer you 6-12 months installment plans through CIB, QNB, National Bank of Egypt, Banque Misr or through financing companies such as Contact, Valu, Premium Card and Souhoola. However, if you choose to pay in installments during a sale, a 10% discount gets deducted. For example, if it's a 40% discount you only get 30% off.