How to maintain your outdoor patio furniture?
Ever wondered why your outdoor patio furniture is losing its lust and beauty over the years? The outdoor area is usually the heart of relaxation, entertaining, friendly gatherings and family dinners. So, you want to ensure your patio furniture is clean and functional. But the outdoor furniture is always being exposed to several weather elements over the seasons. Wind, rain, sun, trees, bugs, birds and many more things can dirty up and damage your furniture.
Here are some tips to keep your outdoor furniture in top shape.
• Wicker Patio Furniture
Keep your wicker clean by regularly wiping it down with a microfiber cloth to remove dust. Deep clean your furniture with a household steam cleaner.
If there is musty odor or visible mold use a solution of white vinegar and warm water and make sure it penetrates the weaved layers. If the coating on your wicker is deteriorating, re-seal it with a paste wax to maintain water resistance.
• Plastic Patio Furniture Plastic patio furniture doesn’t require intense maintenance, you can simply spray the furniture down with a hose. Scrub-down stubborn dirt with a simple soapy water mix.
• Wood patio furniture
Clean the surface using a sponge or damp cloth with household soap and water, it is important to soak up any excess water with a microfiber or lint-free cloth and allow the wood to dry naturally To retain the wood’s natural brown color, clean it more regularly and treat it with furniture oil
• Metal Patio Furniture
Wipe down the metal surfaces using a soft cloth soaked in soapy water and dry up the surface with a microfiber or low abrasion cloth.
Maintaining your outdoor furniture set doesn’t have to be a difficult task, but it does require an understanding of how to clean and care for different types of materials and a commitment to do it on a regular basis.
- Bedside tables should not be too tall or too short
- Not having enough pillows in your bedroom can make your bedroom seem incomplete
- How to set your dining room to fit with the space
- Laying the wrong flooring for kitchens as an interior mistake
- Ways to modernize your kitchen to fit 2021 trends
- Kitchen Organization Ideas
- Your Guide To Installing Wallpaper In Your Bedroom
- 5 Types of Plants That Can Be Used In Your Bedroom
- Small Kitchen Designs
- Types of Countertops
- Reasons Why To Have A Dressing Room
- Style Your Accent Pieces
- 5 Tips to Be Productive from the Comfort of Your Home
- 5 Different Types of TV Tables
- Beige is the New Black
- Smart Storage Solutions And Modern Design Ideas For Your Small Bedroom
- Color Oriented Living Rooms
- Curtain Mistakes
- Tips For Decorating Your Kid’s Bedroom
- Different Types of Tables in a Living Room
- How to Create your Minimalist Room
- How to Widen your Living Room
- Leather Living Room Furniture
- Living Room Accent Chairs
- The Connection Between your Furniture and your Emotions
- Tips for Arranging your Living Room
- Tips to Consider when Getting a Shoe Rack
- Tips to Consider When Getting a Sofa Bed
- Hanging Art Too High
- Too Much White Lighting Can Make your Space Feel Harsh
- Decorative Elements for your Garden
- Furniture you need in your Garden
- How to Choose the Right Plants for your Garden?
- Tips for Staying Productive While Working From Home
- How to Light Up your Garden
- Sofa Bed Instead of a Regular Bed
- Interior Design Mistakes
- Buying Furniture That's Too Big or Too Small
- How to Stop Choosing the Wrong Rug Size
- Not Varying in the Heights of your Furniture
- Styling Dark Furniture in Small Spaces
- 2021 Color Trends to Take Your Home Décor to The Next Level
- How to Take Measurements of Your House
- How to maintain your outdoor patio furniture?
- 5 نصائح لتكون أكثر إنتاجية وأنت مرتاح في بيتك
- White light effect