How to Light Up your Garden
Lighting your garden might be a bit challenging because of the nature of it being an open space, but we’ve got you covered! In this article we will give you some ideas on how to light up your garden.
- Add lighting pendants at dining table
This tip will not only add light to your space but it will also make the dining area look bigger and deeper.
- Add candles
The candles will give a more rustic mood to the garden and they’re also portable and can be moved wherever you want or where more light is needed.
- Light up your steps
Lighting up steps would make it easier to light them because then they’re clearly seen and will add a subtle kind of light.
- Run a light rope across the garden
A light rope would give a very warm vibe in your garden and it would look great during occasions that are more relaxed. For example, you can add these lights on your next christmas gathering to make it more magical.
- Use exotic lamps to create exotic shapes
Exotic lamps add a chic element to any place, especially in the garden it will be reflected on its floor which would look even better.
- Layer your lighting
Make sure that the heights of your light sources are various to add the layering effect to them and impress everyone with them.
- Add modern globe around the garden
Modern globes can come in white and in colors, so you can mix and match between them and use them to light up your garden and also to add a pop of color. Throw them in your pool and look at the beauty of them as they’re reflected on the water.
- Bedside tables should not be too tall or too short
- Not having enough pillows in your bedroom can make your bedroom seem incomplete
- How to set your dining room to fit with the space
- Laying the wrong flooring for kitchens as an interior mistake
- Ways to modernize your kitchen to fit 2021 trends
- Kitchen Organization Ideas
- Your Guide To Installing Wallpaper In Your Bedroom
- 5 Types of Plants That Can Be Used In Your Bedroom
- Small Kitchen Designs
- Types of Countertops
- Reasons Why To Have A Dressing Room
- Style Your Accent Pieces
- 5 Tips to Be Productive from the Comfort of Your Home
- 5 Different Types of TV Tables
- Beige is the New Black
- Smart Storage Solutions And Modern Design Ideas For Your Small Bedroom
- Color Oriented Living Rooms
- Curtain Mistakes
- Tips For Decorating Your Kid’s Bedroom
- Different Types of Tables in a Living Room
- How to Create your Minimalist Room
- How to Widen your Living Room
- Leather Living Room Furniture
- Living Room Accent Chairs
- The Connection Between your Furniture and your Emotions
- Tips for Arranging your Living Room
- Tips to Consider when Getting a Shoe Rack
- Tips to Consider When Getting a Sofa Bed
- Hanging Art Too High
- Too Much White Lighting Can Make your Space Feel Harsh
- Decorative Elements for your Garden
- Furniture you need in your Garden
- How to Choose the Right Plants for your Garden?
- Tips for Staying Productive While Working From Home
- How to Light Up your Garden
- Sofa Bed Instead of a Regular Bed
- Interior Design Mistakes
- Buying Furniture That's Too Big or Too Small
- How to Stop Choosing the Wrong Rug Size
- Not Varying in the Heights of your Furniture
- Styling Dark Furniture in Small Spaces
- 2021 Color Trends to Take Your Home Décor to The Next Level
- How to Take Measurements of Your House
- How to maintain your outdoor patio furniture?
- 5 نصائح لتكون أكثر إنتاجية وأنت مرتاح في بيتك
- White light effect