Garden Furniture Trends 2021
Since the corona virus has raged many of us had to cancel their holidays plans and going out became very limited. So, many people resort to enjoying the open-air from their patios or balconies to get rid from the boredom of staying home.
If you are planning to revamp your outdoor space, take a look at some of the key trends for 2021!
• Bright colors
Vivid and saturated colors are becoming popular in the design of balconies, patios, and courtyards. If your furniture has muted shades or a calm color scheme, you can add a bright touch to the design of your garden furniture by using unusual colorful pillows, beautiful mattresses, extraordinary textile elements.
• Eco-friendly and sustainable material
Eco-friendly materials such as rattan, wicker, bamboo, teak, reclaimed or recycled wood are increasingly becoming a market trend. Many people are longing for sturdy and eco-friendly furnishings that last longer and have less impact on the planet.
• Bring the Indoors Outside
Gone are the days when the outdoor was a neglected space with some cheap plastic furniture. Now, many people are craving the comfort and quality of indoor furniture out in the open air. This style blurs the lines between indoor and outdoor living, so one naturally flows into the other. You can make your outdoor space more pleasing with sofas, rugs and cushions.
• Fitting-the Outdoor Living Spaces for Year-Round Use
Due to the pandemic, we are staying at home more. So, people are getting creative with new way to make their patios, balconies more livable all year long using heavy-duty blankets, outdoor fireplaces, umbrellas, fans, mosquito’s repellant. This year’s trends are all about creating a cozy space where you can relax for hours, entertain, spend time with the family. You could even bring you laptop out and work in the sunshine or read your favorite magazines.
- Bedside tables should not be too tall or too short
- Not having enough pillows in your bedroom can make your bedroom seem incomplete
- How to set your dining room to fit with the space
- Laying the wrong flooring for kitchens as an interior mistake
- Ways to modernize your kitchen to fit 2021 trends
- Kitchen Organization Ideas
- Your Guide To Installing Wallpaper In Your Bedroom
- 5 Types of Plants That Can Be Used In Your Bedroom
- Small Kitchen Designs
- Types of Countertops
- Reasons Why To Have A Dressing Room
- Style Your Accent Pieces
- 5 Tips to Be Productive from the Comfort of Your Home
- 5 Different Types of TV Tables
- Beige is the New Black
- Smart Storage Solutions And Modern Design Ideas For Your Small Bedroom
- Color Oriented Living Rooms
- Curtain Mistakes
- Tips For Decorating Your Kid’s Bedroom
- Different Types of Tables in a Living Room
- How to Create your Minimalist Room
- How to Widen your Living Room
- Leather Living Room Furniture
- Living Room Accent Chairs
- The Connection Between your Furniture and your Emotions
- Tips for Arranging your Living Room
- Tips to Consider when Getting a Shoe Rack
- Tips to Consider When Getting a Sofa Bed
- Hanging Art Too High
- Too Much White Lighting Can Make your Space Feel Harsh
- Decorative Elements for your Garden
- Furniture you need in your Garden
- How to Choose the Right Plants for your Garden?
- Tips for Staying Productive While Working From Home
- How to Light Up your Garden
- Sofa Bed Instead of a Regular Bed
- Interior Design Mistakes
- Buying Furniture That's Too Big or Too Small
- How to Stop Choosing the Wrong Rug Size
- Not Varying in the Heights of your Furniture
- Styling Dark Furniture in Small Spaces
- 2021 Color Trends to Take Your Home Décor to The Next Level
- How to Take Measurements of Your House
- How to maintain your outdoor patio furniture?
- 5 نصائح لتكون أكثر إنتاجية وأنت مرتاح في بيتك
- White light effect