Color Trends to Take Your Home Décor to The Next Level
1 Light-colored Wood
Light-colored wood gives an illusion of space, fits with a lot of styles and is usually paired with minimalist colors such as white.
You can also check out the Scandinavian and Japanese décor to get inspired by them to achieve this kind of trendy style with light-colored wood.
Using white as an integral part of your home décor, gives you the capability of popping up another furniture element, an accent chair, for example.
Mix white with another color of your choice to reveal another color more. Plain white is pure minimalism but color trends in 2021 are going more for mixing white with another neutral color to give a more colorful look.
#3 Navy/peacock blue
Navy or peacock blue is the new black in home décor. Navy blue gives the room elegance and elevates it into a whole new level.
Along with navy blue, earthly warm colors are also in favor for this year to give you an overall warm vibe, which is exactly what you want this year.
Green kitchen cabinets are the new trend and green is a color that’s a mixture of blue and yellow which makes it fit with both warm and cool colors.
You can think of green in the kitchen as a chance for you to begin the healthy lifestyle you’ve been trying to achieve. Start with your home décor and everything else follows.
- Bedside tables should not be too tall or too short
- Not having enough pillows in your bedroom can make your bedroom seem incomplete
- How to set your dining room to fit with the space
- Laying the wrong flooring for kitchens as an interior mistake
- Ways to modernize your kitchen to fit 2021 trends
- Kitchen Organization Ideas
- Your Guide To Installing Wallpaper In Your Bedroom
- 5 Types of Plants That Can Be Used In Your Bedroom
- Small Kitchen Designs
- Types of Countertops
- Reasons Why To Have A Dressing Room
- Style Your Accent Pieces
- 5 Tips to Be Productive from the Comfort of Your Home
- 5 Different Types of TV Tables
- Beige is the New Black
- Smart Storage Solutions And Modern Design Ideas For Your Small Bedroom
- Color Oriented Living Rooms
- Curtain Mistakes
- Tips For Decorating Your Kid’s Bedroom
- Different Types of Tables in a Living Room
- How to Create your Minimalist Room
- How to Widen your Living Room
- Leather Living Room Furniture
- Living Room Accent Chairs
- The Connection Between your Furniture and your Emotions
- Tips for Arranging your Living Room
- Tips to Consider when Getting a Shoe Rack
- Tips to Consider When Getting a Sofa Bed
- Hanging Art Too High
- Too Much White Lighting Can Make your Space Feel Harsh
- Decorative Elements for your Garden
- Furniture you need in your Garden
- How to Choose the Right Plants for your Garden?
- Tips for Staying Productive While Working From Home
- How to Light Up your Garden
- Sofa Bed Instead of a Regular Bed
- Interior Design Mistakes
- Buying Furniture That's Too Big or Too Small
- How to Stop Choosing the Wrong Rug Size
- Not Varying in the Heights of your Furniture
- Styling Dark Furniture in Small Spaces
- 2021 Color Trends to Take Your Home Décor to The Next Level
- How to Take Measurements of Your House
- How to maintain your outdoor patio furniture?
- 5 نصائح لتكون أكثر إنتاجية وأنت مرتاح في بيتك
- White light effect